2) 100% isn't possible , 90% means a very good skill to make every real project.
- I usually use git as manager of projects.
- I regularly update codes that I made.
- It’s common for me to work in full stack.
- I work increasingly with NPM and nodeJs.
- I used to work with google analytics.
- During my studys, I used a lot C# and JAVA.
My last job
- PHP, Build a new layer to use efficiently all API
- Mysql et Firebase
Major technology used:
- Electron App with complete use of eBay API
- Conceptualize and build our main database
- Website created with ReactJs to manage our products by using the API
- Build a web server and set it up
Create a customizable webshop compatible for each format of screen. This site has the big advantage of being much faster than the majority of webshop currently online.
- PHP, all components of this website are made reusable.
Configure a Citrix VM which contain Ubuntu server. Manager of the DNS server.
Services installed and configured:
- Apache 2.4
- PHP 7.0, MYSQL 5.7
- Postfix (SMTP), Dovecot (POP3/IMAP) | both connected at MYSQL
- OpenSSL, VSFTPD
- fail2ban | configured for all services