2) 100% isn't possible , 90% means a very good skill to make every real project.
- I usually use git as manager of projects.
- I regularly update codes that I made.
- It’s common for me to work in full stack.
- I work increasingly with NPM and nodeJs.
- I used to work with google analytics.
- During my studys, I used a lot C# and JAVA.
My last job
- Install and set up of a physical server and all is software.
- Install and set VMWARE vSphere controlled by Vcenter.
- Create our own API interconnecting all our stores API into one single uniform layer.
- Create a complex structured database capable of storing all our data and the logic from different stores into one uniform pack.
- Manipulating different type and logic of API, Rest/WebSocket/GraphQl with different security system.
- PHP with composer
- Mysql, Firebase and Azure
Major technology used:
- Electron App with complete use of eBay API
- Creation of a complex data base.
- Creation of our own API interconnecting all our systems.
- Build a web server and set it up
Create a customizable webshop compatible for each format of screen. This site has the big advantage of being much faster than the majority of webshop currently online.
- PHP, all components of this website are made reusable.
Configure a Citrix VM which contain Ubuntu server. Manager of the DNS server.
Services installed and configured:
- Apache 2.4
- PHP 7.0, MYSQL 5.7
- Postfix (SMTP), Dovecot (POP3/IMAP) | both connected at MYSQL
- OpenSSL, VSFTPD
- fail2ban | configured for all services